StagEx Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StagEx Productions

The Most Productive Production. xD

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battleon Post Closed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steel Fire
Project Lead Administrator
Project Lead Administrator
Steel Fire

Male Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Battleon Post Closed Empty
PostSubject: Battleon Post Closed   Battleon Post Closed I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Well, this was a horrible day.

A few guys kept on spamming and stuff in our battleon post about the game, and i got tired of it, so i reported it to grafh. Cool

Anyways, long story short, our post got locked, Sad so were going to keep making the game with the staff we have, then in 1-3 months where we have, or almost have released v0.01, we will re-post the page on the battleon forum, grafh said we could do that.

So, I'm going to keep learning actionscript 3.0, the artists will keep making art, we'll get lots of content for the game, and we will start actually programing it when we get 1-3 more programmers.

Anyways, everyone keep doing whatever there supposed to be doing, and i'll keep learning AS 3, and hopefully we can get some more programmers without having to advertise it on large forums. But i'll worry about that.
Back to top Go down
https://stagexpro.forumotion.com

Battleon Post Closed
Page 1 of 1